Seda Abreeza, an urban lifestyle hotel in Davao City, has rolled out its Room Only Deal. Perfect for those in search of a great destination in the southern part of the Philippines, this deal lets you enjoy a luxurious accommodation at the heart of the city’s hub for commerce, tourism, and industry.
Summary of the Website-Exclusive Deal
Rate Plan: Room Only Deal
Stay Period: Until December 31, 2015
Room Rate: PHP 3,650 per night, inclusive of fees and taxes
Room Type: Deluxe Room appointed with king or twin beds, a 40-inch LED HDTV with cable channels, media panel with HDMI, USB and audio-visual connectivity, IDD phone with iPod dock, coffee/tea maker, mini-bar, and safe
– Free Wi-Fi Internet access
– Use of pool and fitness center
How to Book Direct Online
This deal can be purchased at . Select travel dates covered by the promos then click the ‘Check Availability and Prices’ button to launch the direct-reservation system that is powered by DirectWithHotels. Instant confirmation is guaranteed, and all transactions are secured by DigiCert and Trustwave. Full prepayment is required. Modification and cancellation are not allowed. Promo details may change without notice, but reservations made prior to any adjustments will still be honored.
About the Hotel
This luxury hotel in Davao City offers holidaymakers with an excellent venue for accommodation at the heart of the metro. It presents:
– 186 guestrooms that boast sleek, clean, and elegant interiors, featuring commissioned pieces from esteemed Philippine artists
– Ace facilities that are not available in most cheap hotels in Davao: a restaurant, a ballroom, meeting rooms, swimming pool, gym, business center, airport and city transfer, and club lounge
– A strategic location near the airport, giving guests utmost convenience. It only takes a 20-minute drive to reach it from the Davao International Airport. Also, a whole assortment of interesting places is nearby, such as the Philippine Eagle breeding camp, whitewater rafting site, and one of the country’s longest ziplines. Additionally, this Davao accommodation is just an hour to the port from where boats depart for Samal Islands white sand beaches and diving spots, and a few hours away from the stunning Mt. Apo, the Philippines highest peak. Further, shopping and dining options for guests are only a stone’s throw away, with the hotel being a key element of the upscale Abreeza Mall.
To get here, you can arrange for airport pick-up at the airport by providing your flight details and estimated time of arrival when booking online. Alternatively, you can contact the Seda Abreeza Hotel in Davao City directly via call (6382) 244-3000 or 322-8888.